Our Core Values:
Giving Hope Through Healing
Loving, Hands-On Healthcare
Our associate doctors are offered 2 to 5 year contracts to give you a fantastic continuation of your chiropractic school journey. We are looking for both preceptors & newly licensed doctors.
The Bledsoe Difference
On top of the amazing team that you will hate to ever leave (even when you’re ready to expand your wings & fly solo), we offer assistance with everything to help you get started!
- We pay for your malpractice & your continuing education
- We travel to seminars in Orlando & Las Vegas
- Free furnished housing for shadow visiting students and interns
- Opportunity to rent a room in our Bledsoe House (only 1.5 mi from the clinic) as an associate doctor
- Help with relocation & finding an apartment or a home
- Reimbursement for travel for in-person interview (after zoom interviews).
The Right Candidate?
Do you have what it takes to work in our award-winning clinics? A great candidate for our team is someone who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Is Highly Flexible
- Is Excited to learn new things
- Is Hungry to learn the whole practice, with cross-training exposure in many areas
We love hungry, humble, & smart team members!
As a hired associate doctor, you are eligible for:
- Health Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- and Much More!
We have a fantastic base pay plus bonus structure that allows you to benefit & grow as you work as a team growing our practice volume.
We also have a steady stream of new patients waiting for your loving, skilled, adjusting hands!
Ready to Learn More?
We would love to hear from you so that we can discover whether Bledsoe Chiropractic is a good fit for you! Please fill out the form on this page and one of our team members will be in touch with next steps!